IT Disaster Recovery Analyst
The IT Continuity Management (IT CM), Disaster Recovery (DR) & Incident Response (IR) analyst is the Center IT focal point to deliver IT CM, DR & IR services
This position supports Center IT to implement and execute IT CM, DR & IR strategy, following the Enterprise BCMS (HGS's) program, policies, standards & reporting to include Disaster Recovery and Incident Response. This position will also work with some SBGs to drive DR documentation and incident management.
This person ensures that IT functional teams understand and follow Honeywell E-BCMS/DR/IR standards by implementing Center IT focused plans. This person works with all IT teams to ensure the functional IT teams have well-documented & communicated recovery programs executed throughout Center IT & our suppliers.
• Deliver IT continuity management, DR & IR capabilities ensuring recovery of applications & technology to minimize IT loss due to unplanned or adverse events
• Conduct IT CM, DR & IR recovery reviews, evaluations, risk assess; develop recommendations & drive improvements based on Center IT's risk tolerance.
• Drive proactive integration of IT CM requirements into Center IT service
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technology or business field required
• 4+ years of experience in IT Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery and Incident Response in a large enterprise environment
• Ability to drive IT CM services across Global IT teams
• Strong Leadership skills with tactical execution
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
• Works well under pressure & comfortable engaging leadership
• Strong technical risk analysis & problem solving skills
• Preferred ISO 22301 BCM or equivalent certification(s)
• Ability to dev. partnerships w IT, SBG & other functional teams
• Working knowledge of IT systems and related technologies, services, tools and support
• Demonstrated ability to manage medium to large scale projects, including global scope
627 00 Brno-Slatina