Technical Support - Admin - Part Time
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Under immediate supervision, this position is responsible for ensuring timely data inputs and outputs across multiple customers at an entry level. Assists in analysing, process improvements and tool implementation. Prepares and publishes metrics and reports.
• The candidate will work under direction from supervisor provide financial and administrative support to the organization. He/She will Interact with team members to resolve day-to-day issues and complications. With guidance for supervisor, may have contact with customers and/or suppliers and establishes customer confidence through professionalism. The successful candidate will have the ability to recognize variation in the data and act on the data's validity and should be able to demonstrate skills in applying and using Engineering metric tools. Basic knowledge of data and variance analysis and how to research.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other business related field.
• Fluency in English, Excel.
• Knowledge of SAP preferred.
• Team player with the ability to work in a team, positive attitude, willingness to learn and an aptitude for analysis.
• Ability to work in a large, global team environment