Firmware Test Engineer II
The Honeywell Technology Solutions international development centre offers a wide variety of job opportunities in research and development, with a special focus on the divisions of Aerospace, Home & Buildings Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions.
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
Honeywell is a world leader in automation and security systems. As part of the continued expansion of our Brno site, we are seeking a number of Embedded Software Testers to further bolster our capability of building groundbreaking systems.
You will join a diverse and interesting team, and you will contribute to a variety of key projects. You will be a key figure in the development of a new test management tool, in order to make sure we continue to be able to keep up with the demand for well tested products. You’ll be on the look out for opportunities to positively improve and develop efficiency in our test environments, and you will generate these opportunities by working across business areas.
Major responsibilities include:
• Focusing on the creation, planning and looping of software tests, and their associated documentation
• Ensuring that technical tasks are completed on time and within given requirements, using a spectrum of methodologies (mainly Scrum)
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT
• Proven experience with testing of embedded or software systems - we will also consider highly hardworking fresh graduates
• You can demonstrate understanding of embedded systems
• You have basic knowledge of electronic circuits, and the ability to take measurements
• Are you detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills?
If the answer is yes in most of the above, than you are the one we are looking for.
Honeywell is an equal opportunities employer, and we continuously strive to ensure that our business offers equality and opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
What we can offer?
Your role will interact with a wide variety of business teams, offering good exposure, and the opportunity for you to get familiar with a range of supplemental projects, which will broaden your knowledge. Development opportunities are numerous and the next step up in your journey allows management responsibility for a test team. We are committed to continued professional development. Opportunities exist within the business for those who are willing to seek them.