Credit Risk Analyst
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
If you are passionate about finance and you want to gain new experience in fast-growing company you should join us and do a superb job for our customers every single day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness.
Your major responsibilities will include:
• Evaluating credit risk, making recommendations on and setting credit limits on new accounts and/or existing accounts.
• 80/20 Credit & Risk Evaluation
• Follow proper SEA delegation and Follow all SOX Requirements
• He/She will also have approval authority to review/recommend/approve/reject credit limit to a certain limit as cooperated with business
• Work with the C2C team in credit related activities.
• Inform C2C on New customer set up /extension and improvement of customer accounts.
• Timely set up and maintenance of customer accounts to ensure continuity of business work with Sales to collect adequate documents to align with SOX requirements.
• Should have a deep understanding of reviewing Customer Credit Report provide by external Credit Agencies and Audited Annual and Interim Financial Documents of customer.
• Review and analyze the financial strength and soundness of customer to identify Key Risks to the continued credit worthiness of the business.
• Prepare Credit Approval Cases and provide recommendations for approval to Senior Leaders
• Meet assigned timelines and ensure documentation requirements are met per the business and audit requirements
• Working in conjunction with C2C team and Credit Managers, responsible for ensuring credit limit and order release process are followed in compliance with existing policies. Required timely escalation to business when business deterioration is identified.
• Co-ordinate with Sr. Risk Analyst, C2C & Sales Managers to understand customers’ accounts and their pay habit and market risk.
• Conducts business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer happiness
• Should work with Customer Master Team to ensure required changes are taken place as per the business and customer requirement.
• Cover for Team Colleagues as Required
• Support business on any new improvements and work along with the team to have the same established with Credit Risk
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Minimum of 1 years of C2C and Risk Analysis Experience
• Minimum Finance Degree: Bachelor of Commerce, M.B.A or any related financial degree
• Knowledge in SAP is a requirement
• Strong Problem Solving, Social and Financial analytical skill
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to deal tactfully, expertly and ethically with both internal and external customers
• Strong PC knowledge experience with MS Office Tools: Excel, Work, Power Point, Outlook Etc
• Result and team oriented, self starter, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle several tasks under time constraints
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, Cash Collection Process and Risk Analysis practices
What we can offer?
• You will work in multinational team and company – best way to improve your English and German skills by using it daily
• We will provide you with professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.