We are looking for a new colleague to join our team in Honeywell Center of Technical Accounting (COTA). This team is responsible for timely and correct compilation and approval of Financial Statements, driving standards and maintaining consistency in data.
The Accountant supports our big client in France/Swiss/Denmark/GB/Asia for Honeywell Aerospace division. You will work in our internal software.
• You are responsible for general accounting and reporting for assigned client.
• Your main focus will be on cost accounting – accruals posting and prepayments release, cost centers and GL reallocations.
• You will monthly report to consolidation team – HFM supplemental, QUE, FX, TRAX. reports, etc.
• Annual reporting.
• You are responsible fo reconciliation and clearing of B/S accounts.
• FX deal with Treasury center.
• You will support audit and BSR preparation.
You must have:
• You have professional degree in Accounting or Finance.
• You have knowledge of General Accounting and Auditing Practices.
• You are experienced on a similar position.
• You have proven SAP knowledge and US GAAP Knowledge.
• Communicative English to work with foreign colleagues.
• Experience with any Accounting software, FI modules.
• Experience with complete accounting.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Excel (functions, basic pivot tables).
• Good organizational and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.