Software Design Engineer III
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Honeywell Aerospace Advanced Technology is a company hub for innovations and ground-breaking technologies. The key responsibility of our team is to ensure that the aerospace industry is developing in all its aspects. Safety, precision, comfort and usability are our primary goals.
As our new R&D member you will focus on innovative pilot-interaction technologies. You will explore areas such as speech recognition, machine learning, pilot state observation, aerospace trajectory management and flight simulations.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the future of aerospace! You can use your creativity to come up with new ideas that will make flying better, safer and more efficient.
• You should have University Degree in related field
• Experience with programming and scripting languages is mandatory (2+ of following):
o MATLAB scripting
• Enthusiasm, Creativity & ability to learn
• Interest in Aerospace
• Knowledge of Speech Recognition and Machine Learning Principles
• Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies
• Analytical thinking
• Sense of humor
• Work in a multinational team and company
• Competitive salary
• Diverse and non-stereotypical work with high tech technologies
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Chance to create and develop your career with global company
• Daily use of foreign languages.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.