Are you an authority on GDPR? Are you passionate about business analysis? Are you comfortable with IT technologies?
In this key position, together with our creative and fast-growing team, you will be the focal point for the Data Privacy function focused on helping achieve General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Privacy regulatory compliance. You will support the Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and Data Subject Rights (DSR) processes from a process and technology perspective. You will act as a GDPR domain authority and defining and implementing a robust compliance plan. You will translate business requirements and process improvement opportunities into technical solutions and partner with all key business areas to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives. You will monitor the industry landscape to keep visibility on evolutions, trends, and best-practices related to Data Privacy. Additionally, you will develop and publish metrics and dashboards to track and handle Data Privacy processes.
What you can expect?
You will collaborate with IT, legal and regulatory team members to assure compliance with local and international privacy regulations. You will track and prioritize process and tool improvements for the PIA and DSR. You will establish positive relationships with internal partners to monitor and report on progress and resolve issues. You will evaluate and prioritize technology solutions to meet requirements around data governance, mapping, masking, archiving and encryption.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other, relevant field.
• Experience in Data Encryption/Masking/Tokenization experience.
• Exposure to Data Protection solutions and technologies including - Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Masking/Tokenization, Digital Rights Management, Data Classification, Data Discovery, Data Encryption, and Cloud based Data Protection.
• Ability to look at detailed projects and identify gaps in implementation that don't meet requirements.
• Ability to Influence leadership and other partners at various levels of the organization to change their work to consider Data Privacy.
• Track record of quickly and dynamically acting to resolve problems.
• Able and willing to work independently and in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
• Strong global experience and mindset.
We value, when you
• Demonstrate ability to deliver on complex situations
• Convey information with transparency and directness
• Consistently make timely decisions
• Balance systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Understand detailed requirements
• Have change and program management experience to drive significant business results
• You are certified in:
• Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
• Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.