Credit Analyst with German
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
If you are passionate about finance and you want to gain new experience in fast-growing company you should join us and do a superb job for our customers every single day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness.
Major responsibilities include:
• Ensuring that past due and collection metrics are achieved on a moderately complex portfolio of accounts
• Establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices, and other matters related to receivables
• Interaction with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of delivery, contract/PO issues, etc.
• Providing monthly cash receipt forecasts and various analysis
• Acting with a sense of urgency and focus on results
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Bachelor‘s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• High level of German and fluency in English
• Good organization skills with a dedicated attitude
• Fair knowledge of accounting principles
We also value:
• Strong Leadership abilities
• Detail oriented with the ability to handle several tasks
• Strong bias for actions and work ethic
• Technology savvy
• Strong reconciliation and analytical skills
• Knowledge of SAP is an advantage, but not a requirement
If the answer is yes in most of the above, than you are the one we are looking for.
In Honeywell we give an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
What we can offer?
• You will work in multinational team and company – best way to improve your English and German skills by using it daily
• We will provide you with professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment