Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
Are you passionate about programming? Are you ready to join creative and international organization?
Now you have a chance to accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the most hardworking and skilled engineers. Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell.
You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - C# & PERL DEVELOPER
We seek for a Software Engineer for the Flight Controls Software TOOLS team.
Being a part of global team you will define and develop software tools and data management solutions related to the software development activities.
Major responsibilities include:
• Development of new tools and applications in C# or Perl for support of avionics embedded development requirements elicitation from users, customers and other partners
• Agile Software development
• Make valuable contributions of software features to our products for our customers
Do you have following experience and skills?
• University degree in computer science
• Experience in Software Design
• Experience with programming in C#, Perl
• Experience with MS SQL, .NET Framework
• Advanced knowledge of English
• You are interested to work in a dynamic, global business environment in a forward-thinking team
If the answer is yes in most of the above, than you are the one we are looking for.
In Honeywell we give an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
What we can offer?
• You will work in multinational team and company – best way to improve your English by using it daily
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
• Opportunity to get a private pilot license
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies