Software Test Engineer
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
Are you passionate about aerospace? Would like to be part of a creative and international organization?
We are rapidly growing our team of Software Test Developers for the large program aimed at new aircraft navigation technology.
We invite you to accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers. Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell.
You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
We encourage you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Major responsibilities include:
• Verification and validation of real-time embedded aviation software
• Analysis, testing and documentation of the software in accordance with DO-178 guideline
• Tools development to aid in the software testing
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Programming experience in C/C++
• Experience in software testing
We also value if you:
• Have the knowledge of Windows/Linux scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
• Have the knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
• Understand various software development lifecycle
• Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
• Have the knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Can communicate effectively
• Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Have the ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Have the ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Have the ability to code in multiple languages
If the answer is yes in most of the above, than you are the one we are looking for.
In Honeywell we give an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
What we can offer?
• You will work in multinational team and company – best way to improve your English by using it daily
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment
• Opportunity to get a private pilot license
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of latest aerospace products and technologies