Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The Supervisor Payroll will be responsible for the day to day planning, operations and problem solving of the payroll department. The Supervisor Payroll will handle all payroll matters of client companies and can maintain and develop relationships with clients and other stakeholders. Supporting German team.
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed per scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Oversee processing of payroll processes and system upgrades
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies. Establish and monitor appropriate controls, policies, and procedures within payroll unit
- Supervise and coach payroll staff and assistants
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits. Respond to audit, consultant, and other stakeholder inquiries and requests
- Own oversight of Payroll Operations to ensure compliance with all corporate and country-specific policies and procedures, and ensure continuous improvement, being up to date on legislation, on new technologies, or on best practices applied
- Maintain oversight of internal and external compliance, and ensure government interaction standards are met
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Recommend changes in methods and procedures to improve efficiency of the payroll function
- SAP knowledge
You must have:
- Solid experience in a similar role
- Experience working with international clients
- Fluent in English and German
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures
- Ability artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to connect experiences, observations,and other pieces of information to see patterns and draw conclusions not readily apparent to others
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.Takes the initiative to get things done before being asked by others or being forced to by events
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts and make recommendations to leaders as appropriate