THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be recognized as a technical leader and as a decision maker for manufacturing. You will play a significant role in designing the digital structure and requirements for connecting factories across Aerospace sites in the EMEAI region. As a core contributor to manufacturing technology adoption, you will influence digitization roadmaps, develop standards for site network infrastructure, and lead 3rd party software service providers and software engineers in regional project delivery.
- EMEAI regional lead for digitization, deployment and development of IIoT applications at manufacturing sites.
- Indirect leadership of regional digitization projects and project delivery teams.
- Own digitization/IIoT manufacturing roadmap for EMEAI site.
- Be partner for site teams in the region and corporate IT to develop the sites' roadmaps.
- Co-author the standards for connect and collect software, sensors and parameters for machines and manufacturing equipment.
- Co-author and deploy digital strategy for data storage at factory level in EMEAI, align with enterprise level standards.
- Create and implement plans to mature IT infrastructure at EMEAI sites to support digital twin/thread vision for system, factory and the supply chain.
- Conduct factory assessments to determine gaps and readiness for digitization at sites in the region.
- Define and lead strategy for identification & isolation of key assets at each site for data collection and process control.
- Co-author standardization of data table, leverage IIoT/MES corporate standard platform s to ensure effective analysis and visualization of data.
- Drive data strategy plans into automation roadmaps, incremental projects and statements of work per aero standard processes.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- 3 years experience or more leading factory digitization.
- Fluent English (B2 or C1).
- Ability to drive change and management of change.
- Experience with integration of ERP system (SAP as advantage).
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Proven ability to drive change, remote and indirect leadership.
- Strong technical capability and problem solving methodologies to establish effective solutions for highly complex problems.
- Demonstrated business impact and continuous improvement drive.
- Experience with corporate environment.
- Above-standard financial evaluation.
- Possibility of career development in a multinational company.
- English language courses.
- Supplementary pension insurance contribution up to 3%.
- Regeneration contribution of CZK 4,000 per year in the form of Benefit + points.
- Subsidized meals in our canteen.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Flexible working hours of 40 hours per week.
- And other benefits such as Multisport card, free coffee in the workplace and so much more!
TELL US ABOUT YOU!
Are you interested in the position? Take a look at our career website www.spickovastrojarina.cz, where you will find more informations. Apply via "MÁM ZÁJEM" button or send your CV directly to the recruitment department:
email@example.com. Thank you!