Advanced Cyber Sec Archt/Engr (Sun Firewall Management)
The Advanced Cyber Security Architect/Engineer will focus on handling the daily operations of all services relating to perimeter security, and all interdependent servers and infrastructure within all global data centers and cloud subscriptions (firewall and proxy services). This position will function as a technical resource to assist in proactive problem identification and solution proposal, and will also handle service requests from customers.
This position will entail documenting, assisting with and/or performing the installation and configuration of hardware/software, the management of IT infrastructure projects and components, and the monitoring and support of these services (including all operational processes, procedures and diagrams).
Additional responsibilities will include helping to identify and implement innovative solutions to improve the infrastructure, and documenting all activities. This position will involve daily interaction with customers and other IT personnel.
• Bachelors Degree in related field
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years direct experience in Information Technology,
• Experience with proxy and network operations/installation experience is a plus
• Experience in datacenter firewall design/deployment experience is a plus
• Enterprise datacenter firewall (Checkpoint), proxy, IPSec VPN (Cisco) and network operations skills
• TCP/IP troubleshooting – network operation skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Educational background with a focus on Technology or IT desirable
• Ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work as a self-starter with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively respond, with a sense of urgency, in a crisis situation
• Implementace firewall jako project
• Knowledge and experience in monitoring tools and reports, general Windows Active Directory or LDAP experience, stored procedures and database queries/reporting and backup/recovery technology is a plus
• Azure and AWS cloud networking skills
• Unix/Python Scripting skills
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.