We are currently looking for a new intern for PLC Controls Engineer role for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED Projects team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at:
How your future role will look like?
In this role you will implement electrical projects for an integrated system or sub-system. The PLC Controls Engineer takes a systems approach in understanding core design features, project elements, overall electrical architecture and executes the PLC Controls design and implementation of assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and design guidelines. In this position you will perform a variety of product engineering work to support the life cycle of material handling units and equipment.
Finally, you will get the chance to gain knowledge of what we do and become full member of our team who after studies can further develop his career in our company.
Your Key responsibilities
• Creating PLC programs and support onsite commissioning
• Support execution of test plans on-site, both internal and customer acceptance/BUAT/UAT/FAT
• Monitors and works from project tasks lists and timelines, reports progress on a regular basis
• Assists with storing turnover documentation in proper location
• Contributes to test plans (Internal, In-House, Site, Commissioning, and Acceptance)
• Collaborate with engineering teams
• Electrical/Mechanical engineering background - electrical and mechanical aptitude (ideally in 4th/5th year of study at university)
• Passion for / Knowledge of Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC Programming
• Advanced English skills (B2 level or higher)
• Availability for part-time contract
• Knowledge of applicable standards related to electrical engineering (UL, NFPA, safety of machinery)
• Experience with S7- Ladder, SCL/ST or Graph (For S7–300,1500 Controller) or C++
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
• Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
• Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Troubleshooting skills
• To evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
• Part-time contract with possibility of prolongation/change to full-time
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.