We are currently looking for a new part-time colleague for Electrical Engineer role to join our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED PROJECT team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at:
How your future role will look like?
You as Electrical engineer will be responsible for the implementation of all electrical components associated with assigned system projects. You will have responsibility for execution of the electrical design and implementation of assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and design guidelines.
Finally, you will get the chance to gain knowledge of what we do and become full member of our team who after studies can further develop his career in our company.
Your key responsibilities
• Creating Electrical Model Drawings, Electrical Device Layout Drawings, E-stop drawings, Network Drawings, including schematic drawings by panel.
• Developing electrical Spare Parts List and Site Readiness Checklist.
• Setting up Electrical Networks & Profibus, frequency convertors, field instrumentation, performing I/O checkout & commissioning, labeling electrical devices, creating electrical punch list for installation, and troubleshooting electrical product issues on site.
• Providing as-built technical documentation.
• Background in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent combinations ((ideally in 4th/5th year of study at university)
• Advanced English skills (B2 level or higher)
• Availability for part-time contract
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and PLC's
• Good knowledge of asynchronous motors and their control in industry application (add to all levels)
• Basic knowledge of the material handling industry standards and specifications.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to learn new technologies
• An open, creative and team-oriented personality
• Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
• Possibility to travel and work on international projects
• Very good communication skills
• Part-time contract with possibility of prolongation/change to full-time
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.