The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
· Creation of project drawings and system layouts using the CAD system in 2D and 3D
· Parts list creation and maintenance in the ERP system
· Selecting the system elements for project planning of the conveyor system in coordination with the project engineer
· Accompanying project engineers to the measurements on site at the customer`s premises
· Project-related clarification (f.eg. measurement) with sales engineer and/or customer (also on site)
· Maintenance of the 2D/3D databases for function modules and systems
· Maintenance of customer-specific layouts in the CAD system
· 2-3 years of experience as a technical draftsman
· Fluency in English
· CAD knowledge in AutoCAD products/CIM DB/Inventor
· Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering
· German language skills
· Ability to work independently
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· A dynamic and creative international work environment.
· Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
· Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.