Sr Cyber Security Supervisor - CORP
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you passionate about leading global Cybersecurity innovation and change? Do you thrive in environments that encourage critical thinking, creativity, and challenging the status quo?
Cyber Fusion Center is looking for an experienced senior cybersecurity supervisor. The supervisor will be responsible for responding to various cybersecurity security incidents in a global organization with 100,000+ endpoints.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and support Tier 3 Incident Response team
• Responsible for advanced incident triage
• Mentor team members and coach them to continue to grow in our high-performance environment
• Create a culture of accountability, quality, and high performance that will attract, develop, and retain security analysts
• Perform detailed analysis, identification, remediation, and documentation of network intrusions and computer system compromises.
• Handle incident escalations as necessary from other analysts. Project manage incident response and coordinate remediation with owners.
• Perform malware analysis and forensic analysis of network activity, disks, and memory.
• Work on identifying and analyzing threats and formulating of remediation steps.
• Innovate and automate all the things.
• Participate in both small agile focused projects, as well as large enterprise-wide projects.
• Collaborate with global team members based in the US, India and Europe. Train and mentor.
• Serve as part of a Global On-Call Rotation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of experience in Information Security or Information Technology fields.
• 3+ years of experience in Incident Response.
• 2+ year of experience in Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
• Experience with SIEM and EDR solutions.
• English language proficiency
• Previous people management experience.
• Security tool integration and process automation via scripting (Python, PowerShell).
• Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Experience with dynamic and static malware analysis.
• Strong analytical skills in threat, vulnerability, and intrusion detection analysis.
• Keen understanding of threat vectors as well as exfiltration techniques.
• Being a highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task. The candidate should be able to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high-stress situations.
• Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as delegate responsibilities to junior team members.
• Experience with SOAR Solutions.
• Knowledge in cloud security (Azure, AWS, MS Office 365).
• One or more widely recognized certifications from renowned institutions such as GIAC/SANS, ISC/CISSP or Microsoft.
Reasons to Join us
• Work with-in a sophisticated SOC Team that follows the latest Cybersecurity trends and uses the latest technology and tools available on the market.
• You will focus only on what matters and let automation do the rest.
• External training opportunities and certifications.
• Our team gives you the opportunity to be autonomous and gives you flexibility.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.