Test Software Engineer - Aerospace HCE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for Test Software Engineer – Aerospace. Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications for product testing within Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) Aerospace with specialization on satellite communication. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
• Requirements and design
• Software architecture and coding
• Feature Definition
• Customer Support
• Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Ability to code in multiple languages (C/C++, Python, LabVIEW, CVI, etc.)
• Attention to detail
• Understanding various software development lifecycles
• Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Effective communicator
• Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Complex technical learning curriculum for our new employees with local and international mentors
• Mentor/Mentee program that will fit your technical focus
• Friendly and welcoming team who will introduce you all the secrets of Aerospace
• Dynamic and creative work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.