The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that protects Honeywell against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing support and guidance to Sales professionals. You are part of a team of business impact partners located all around the world negotiating agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. You ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters approved in accordance with respective approval processes and Honeywell business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
• Advises internal customer.
• Interprets terms.
• Negotiates contracts.
• Drafts agreement.
• Assists in resolving disputes.
• Settles claims.
• Identifies risk in agreements.
• Escalates non-standard term.
• Focus on speed of contracting.
• Reduce inefficiencies.
• Master’s degree, preferably in law or other, relevant field.
• 2-3 years of experience in similar position.
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
• Superior communications skills (both oral and written).
• Ability to function as member of virtual team.
• Attention to detail and ability to work across functions.
• Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
• Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen.
• Sound business judgment and strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize work within time constraints.
• Drive efficiencies and process improvements.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• A dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.