Technical Support Manager
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Technical Support Manager together with your team you will provide technical assistance to internal and external customers. Understanding customer needs you will ensure professional coverage of Technical Support and drive focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will develop Technical Support processes and ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues across teams.
• Lead & Manage & Develop Team of engineers supporting PSS (Process Safety Suite), IGS (Intelligrated), HGAS (Honeywell Gas) and HPPE (Honeywell Personal Protective Equipment) products
• Drive and lead the transformation through deeper product investigations, NPI/NPE participation & Cycle time reduction for customer quality issue resolution
• Manage customer Escalation Process
• Drive Continuous improvement through measures & metrics supported by analytics
• Develop alignments and X-functional MOS with engineering, quality and Product offering
• Develop talent, manage competency and avoid single point of failures
• Build relationships with customers and key partners
• Drive the knowledge-sharing attitude and apply the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology guidelines.
• Provide technical leadership in resolving complex technical problems for the customer
• Drive timely responses to customer demands by supporting the coordinating efforts of different teams
• Help your team develop intuition for business while guiding to address customer's technical needs
You must have:
• Bachelor or Master degree / equivalent in engineering area (mechanical, electrical or other engineering discipline etc.)
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in leading team
• Technical background – experience in product development & support
• Customer facing experience and approach
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel (e.g. US, EU)
• English - very good communicative level (written and verbal
• Extensive customer facing experience
• Excellent training and coaching skills
• Experience in SW and HW product development/support
• Experience in the AIDC/GAS/PPE industry is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
• Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
• Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
• Good administration skills
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.