Honeywell Industrial Safety (HIS) is part of the Safety & productivity solutions (SPS) business, and one of the most diversified manufacturers of Safety and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the world, protecting people lives and health. We provide the broadest line of PPE available - from body protection with clothing, shoes and gloves to fall protection, respiratory, hearing protection or eyewear.
Design Validation team supporting design and product testing is looking for Test engineer for Fall protection portfolio development support, focus on PPE product mainly for EMEA regions. Fall protection portfolio including safety products as Miller harness, H-design harness, roof systems as Multirail & Xenon, collective protection as Combisafe bariers etc..
Role will Increase Engineering capacity for NPI Developments and product support. This position provides an exciting opportunity to advance your engineering career within one of Honeywell’s most profitable and dynamic business units.
Our new colleague will be responsible for:
- Planning, testing and documenting various mechanical testing per standards and Honeywell specifications (dynamic, static, environmental testing etc.) supported by other mechanical design and test engineers
- Test program development accordingly to the project specification
- Individual test plans creation, support test case identification, definition, and management for projects
- Continuous improvement of test environment in the areas of test equipment, test processes and best practices sharing among developers
- Defining, establishing and promoting test methodologies per product standards
- Co-operation with colleagues in Brno as well as in other Europe, Asia and USA locations.
- Ensure verification tasks are completed on-time and within given requirements.
- A bachelor’s or master's degree in mechanical engineering or similar education
- Some years of experience in the R&D development or testing (validating product functionality and performance characteristics against Product Requirement Specification), but talented, fresh, university graduates will also receive an opportunity.
- Good knowledge of English (reading and writing technical documentation, written and verbal communication with colleagues abroad).
- Experience with any test management tool and defect management tool is welcome
- Manual skills – manipulation and handling with samples and testing equipment
- Enthusiastic and friendly person
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- Precise, responsible, autonomous & integrative thinker
- Permanent full-time employment with opportunity to be a part of one of the most successful and growing Honeywell teams.
- Interesting projects using the latest technology.
- Friendly work environment.
- Extensive training program.
- Competitive salary.
- A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
627 00 Brno-Slatina