Are you an excited HR professional willing to grow and pursue your career in a global company?
Your goal would be:
• Lead Human Resources core processes: performance management, change management, succession planning, salary planning, positive employee relations, and management resource review.
• Deliver compensation, organizational design and strategies for workforce planning, deployment and retention to address the current and future needs of the business while ensuring a diverse workforce.
• Provide a broad range of HR support actions for achieving business objectives, including talent management, organization effectiveness (change management, leader effectiveness, organization design), and employee engagement.
• Partner with the Staffing Center Of Excellence and recruiting team to ensure flawless execution of the staffing process at all levels of the organization.
• Provide coaching on a variety of Human Resources related topics to all levels of organization with focus on employee relations.
These will help you be successful in the role:
• Min. three years of internal HR experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced command of English language
• Effective listening skills, with flexibility in approach to solutions
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
• Ability to manage in a highly matrixed environment
• Capable of managing multiple demands and priorities simultaneously
With us you can:
• Build your career with and across Honeywell
• Use English on daily basis (we work with 27 nationalities)
• Flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
• Extracurricular activities when with us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party
• Comfort of parking your car, motorcycle or bike in our parking house
• Two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Attractive benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, cafeteria system
627 00 Brno-Slatina