Are you a skilled programmer who is interested in cyber security and/or incident response?
Then Honeywell Security Operations team offers a great opportunity for you!
In this exciting role, you will:
• Help with automation of mundane manual incident response tasks
• Closely integrate existing Security Operations Center systems through development and reuse of well-defined APIs
• Deploy and evaluate external proof-of-concept tools
• Work with an international team and coordinate work actions
• Also write technical documentation
With us you can:
• Become a key player responsible for development of advanced Security tools
• Work with the latest high-quality Security tools and technologies
• Grow professionally and build your career with Honeywell
• Enjoy flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
• Take part in extracurricular activities when with us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party
• Go to two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Enjoy our benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable
These will help you to be successful:
• Web development experience with Python web frameworks (Flask, Django)
• Ability to create and reuse Restful APIs to improve integration between existing and new security systems
• Upper-intermediate command of English (you would communicate daily with colleagues from abroad)
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies and Safety and Productivity Systems.
This position is a part of Enterprise IT entity, providing SAP implementation, software applications development and supporting of global IT services.
627 00 Brno-Slatina