SAP MM CONSULTANT
Are you eager to drive SAP Deployment Projects in Honeywell offices across EMEA region? Honeywell is hiring a Logistics/Sourcing Specialist!
Key responsibilities include working to solutions across Honeywell; ensuring 'best in class' ERP module processes are implemented; supporting implementation teams in their solution validation efforts; and ensuring one common process model is deployed across Honeywell. In addition, this role includes ensuring legal, statutory and over finance controllership compliance.
• Support the overall direction, vision, deployment and management for the SAP finance space globally, across all SBG’s, with a primary focus on the EMEA region
• Deploy standard solutions across the finance portfolio, ensuring reuse of best in class solutions and adhering to a common process model throughout
• Responsible for serving as technical expert, crafting and sourcing optimal business solutions, bringing new ideas, opportunities, and literacy to enable long term success for all finance integration points within SAP.
• SAP Knowledge - have an expert level functional and technical understanding of SAP with a focus on material management
• Supervisory experience in the SAP project or technology deployment space
• Deployment & Business experience in SAP Projects & service functionality – Finance aspects
• Experience of full life cycle SAP deployments as a hands on consultant or program manager
• Experience with deploying SAP in a variety of EMEA European Countries
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
With us you can:
• Travel extensively across Honeywell offices in EMEA region
• Drive the success of global IT projects
• Build your career with and across Honeywell
• Enjoy flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
• Take part in extracurricular activities when with us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party
• Go to two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Enjoy our benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable,
627 00 Brno-Slatina