SAP GTS CONSULTANT
Are you eager to drive SAP Deployment Projects in Honeywell offices across EMEA region? Honeywell is hiring a SAP GTS Specialist!
• Acting as a member of the Global Enterprise Applications SAP team, supporting the overall direction, vision, deployment and management for the functional scope of one of the solutions noted in the position summary.
• Developing and deploying standard IT solutions; ensuring 'best in class' processes are implemented; supporting implementation teams in their solution validation efforts; and ensuring common processes are defined and deployed.
• Ensuring a common configuration of the SAP solutions are being deployed by external IT partners/preferred vendors.
• Partnership with suppliers for solutioning, build and deploy activities.
• Providing timely and accurate follow up on identified business Gaps, including specification review/approval, testing, documentation and knowledge transfer.
• Responsible for serving as technical expert, crafting and sourcing optimal business solutions, bringing new ideas, opportunities, and literacy to enable long term success for the supported functional area.
• Be a champion for the SAP solution, and a champion for the benefits of change.
• Partner with Functional Implementation Leader team, Deployment Leads and other key parties to ensure a successful project implementation
• Participate , communicate, work in a Cross functional /cross cultural team effectively
• Experience in the GTS SAP project or technology deployment space with experience in at least 2 full life cycle SAP deployments as a hands on SAP functional/solutioning expert
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated experience in process design, SAP configuration, functional specification development, testing and training required
• Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Able to deal with ambiguity, and uncertainty
• Can operate in a multi-cultural, global environment
• Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Willingness to travel as per the project requirements.
With us you can:
• Travel extensively across Honeywell offices
• Drive the success of global IT projects
• Build your career with and across Honeywell
• Enjoy flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
• Take part in extracurricular activities when with us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party
• Go to two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Enjoy our benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable,
627 00 Brno-Slatina