WHO ARE WE?
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
- Responds to MRP messages to procure material in order to support production requirements. Responsible for placement and maintenance of purchase orders for various commodities, ensuring material availability status is effectively communicated to planning/production to meet customer demand and reconciliation of invoices and purchase order issues.
- Obtains the best value for material. Best value is defined as a combination of: price, delivery, quality and service. Considers total cost of acquisition when making procurement decisions.
- Manages supplier´s performance to ensure that Honeywell is working with the right strategic suppliers to support short and long-term objectives. Takes assertive position with suppliers who are past due to ensure that every alternative is explored in order to improve past due delivery schedules. Buyer proposes alternative solutions to close delivery gap.
- Supports transition team to ensure project plans are updated and requirements for purchase of the parts are defined and ordered so that support of the transition and follow-on schedules is secured.
- Procures material according to the ordering policy designed to minimize inventory costs and being left with inactive, obsolete and surplus inventory. Proposes and participates on measures to reduce inactive, obsolete and surplus inventory, when such do exist.
- Experience in Purchasing or relevant Sales experience, preferably in production company.
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- English – C1.
- ERP system - SAP is a plus.
- Negotiation, communication and analytical skills.
- Above-standard financial evaluation.
- Possibility of career development in a multinational company.
- English language courses.
- Supplementary pension insurance contribution up to 3%.
- Regeneration contribution of CZK 4,000 per year in the form of Benefit + points.
- Subsidized meals in our canteen.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Flexible working hours of 40 hours per week.
- And other benefits such as Multisport card, free coffee in the workplace and so much more!
TELL US ABOUT YOU!
Are you interested in the position? Take a look at our career website www.spickovastrojarina.cz, where you will find more informations. Apply via "MÁM ZÁJEM" button or send your CV directly to the recruitment department:
email@example.com. Thank you!