Systems Engineer I - Aerospace HTS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle, from the front end of business development though product end of life.
• You will be an active and integral member of our committed team working in a global environment to achieve the completion of goals related to customer delivery programs and innovation activities.
• You will generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
• Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to internal/external customers, accelerate innovation and growth, partnering with the world's most ambitious engineers every single day.
Sounds interesting? Discover for yourself, why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
• Requirement definition, design and analysis of Control Systems (Flight Controls, Engine Controls, Cabin Pressure and Environmental Control Systems), including formal documentation
• Design of optimal implementation which follows customer requirements and which is available and transferable to other, future platforms to the fullest possible extent
• Design, execution and analysis of tests for validation and verification of the system functions according to the system and software requirements
• Collaboration with domestic and international engineering teams and customers
• Following of all processes, standards and licenses applicable to the individual programs
• Cooperation with Control Systems teams in implementation and usage of engineering processes including adjustment and updates of the processes, work instructions, trainings and user support
• Attending and passing all required trainings
• Support of audits
• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Avionics
• Basic knowledge of Matlab/Simulink environment
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
• Excellent command of English language (at least B1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages CEFR)
• Knowledge of Matlab Stateflow environment
• Basic knowledge of programming in any commonly used programming languages (C) and script languages (Perl, Python,...)
• Being an aviation enthusiast and/or aviation experience
• Knowledge of Automation and Systems Theory/Control Theory
• A dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.