The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Take ownership of developing and driving the operational excellence strategy for Collections in EMEA region, alongside continuous improvement in processes & technology. Cooperate with similar roles in Americas and APAC to ensure best practices sharing and aligned standards and methodology.
• Develops and drives operational excellence strategy which includes introduction of six sigma / lean tools and concepts along with MOS changes to transform the teams' culture to a continues improvement culture. Is responsible for educating and influencing the leadership team and providing key training, mentoring and support to lower level teams as needed.
• Drives the continuous improvement process within the region, trains teams on root cause and corrective action, Lean principles and CI tracking tool. Provides monthly metrics to drive performance, selects the best CI idea recipients. Supports support of root causes analysis when required on major issues in the region.
• Provides PMT Collections level performance metrics rollups for Executive and STRAP scorecards.
• Coordinates and compiles key measures for business performance EMEA Region.
• Accountable to deliver scorecards to be shared with Collections leadership.
• Collaborates with Site HOS leader for EMEA HOS deployment.
• Provides Lean expertise for HOS elements.
• Coaches and mentors teams.
• Accountable for value stream mapping collections processes and recommending changes and improvements.
• Provides day to day support in the area of SAP FSCM Collections modules data management, training and reporting activities. As well as participates of projects to improve automation of collections tools and processes.
• Bachelors degree preferred or relevant experience in the field of Collections and or OPEX.
• 5-8 years professional experience (continues improvement and quality role); project management or people management experience preferred.
• Green belt certification required.
• Lean or six sigma expert trained and certified.
• Super user knowledge on SAP FSCM tools (collections and Dispute).
• Strong computer & associated software skills, such as: MS Office & SAP - FSCM.
• Good communication skills (spoken, written and presentation); upward and peer.
• Excellent leadership attributes and outstanding team member.
• Strong organizational skills and analytical ability.
• Self–starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently.
• A dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.